SURPRISE CAKE: REBECCA B.
I love surprises and I love love, so when I saw that my latest Surprise Cake request was for a husband to surprise his wife with on their 10th anniversary, I am almost certain that I let out a big "awwww!" Of course immediately following that I thought to myself, "Whoa. Pressure is on." Ten years is a big deal, after all.
- Which Describes You Best, Simple/Classic or Fun/Adventurous? Either One!
- Please List Your Favorite Colors: Blues, Pinks, Neutrals, Yellows, Gold, Teal.
- Flavors of Cake That You Are Open To: Chocolate, Vanilla.
- Which Flavors From the Menu Would You NOT Like Us to Use: Peppermint, Salt & Pepper, Almond, Lemon, Raspberry, Coconut, Salted Sorghum, Cardamom, Strawberry, Orange.
- Nate At Least Five Flavors From the List Which You LIKE the Most: Chocolate, Vanilla, Oreo, Espresso, Salted Caramel, Mocha.
- Would You Like Fresh Flowers Added? No.
- Vanilla Cake
- Coffee Simple Syrup Soak
- Mocha Buttercream & Crushed Chocolate-Covered Espresso Bean Filling
- Mocha Buttercream Outside with Blue Watercolor Finish
- Partial Chocolate Ganache Drip
- Chocolate-Covered Espresso Bean, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Crunchy Pearl Topping.
Happy 10th Anniversary, Alex & Becca! Hope it was amazing (once you got to finally celebrate it)!